John Schuchman lost a full-time W-2 job and struggled mentally and emotionally for months before he found his home in real estate business and a passion for not only helping his own clients but he also has a gift for helping others grow businesses organically through the power of social media. John coaches others to do this with no cold-calling and no-pitching, just purely sharing stories and treating people the right way.
We talked to John about social media, the importance of stories, mentorship and podcasting!
Groundbreaker: Click here to learn how to raise more money and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01 – 06:09] Opening Segment
- John talks about his background;
- He talks about what it’s like to be a dreamer in a W2 job;
- He talks about how he got into real estate;
[06:09 – 21:06] Organic Growth
- The importance of finding your zone of genius;
- How to organically grow your social media;
- Why you should demonstrate the client experience;
- Why you should and how you can build trust;
- The importance of authentic stories in business;
- Why you should share your journey;
[21:06 – 28:03] A Reason to Get Started
- Why you should get a mentor or join a mastermind group;
- How he started his podcast;
- How podcasting can help your business;
Contact John: Links below.
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[28:03 – 31:21] Round of Insights
Apparent Failure: His W2 journey.
Digital Resource: Calendly
Most Recommended Book: The Wealth Of Connection
Daily Habit: Time with family
#1 Insight for Multifamily Investing: Be you, be bold, be willing to put yourself out there.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Philly: Primanti Bros.
Go to therealestatesurvivalguide.com to listen to John’s podcast. You can also find him on Instagram, Linkedin and Facebook.
“All of us want to make money but all of us also want to make an impact.’” – John Schuchman
“If you go to my Facebook I am not begging for business, never have, never will. I just share stories, be myself and the business comes’” – John Schuchman
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you’re enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.