John Schuchman lost a full-time W-2 job and struggled mentally and emotionally for months before he found his home in real estate business and a passion for not only helping his own clients but he also has a gift for helping others grow businesses organically through the power of social media. John coaches others to do this with no cold-calling and no-pitching, just purely sharing stories and treating people the right way.
We talked to John about social media, the importance of stories, mentorship and podcasting!
Groundbreaker: Click here to learn how to raise more money and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01 – 06:09] Opening Segment
- John talks about his background;
- He talks about what it’s like to be a dreamer in a W2 job;
- He talks about how he got into real estate;
[06:09 – 21:06] Organic Growth
- The importance of finding your zone of genius;
- How to organically grow your social media;
- Why you should demonstrate the client experience;
- Why you should and how you can build trust;
- The importance of authentic stories in business;
- Why you should share your journey;
[21:06 – 28:03] A Reason to Get Started
- Why you should get a mentor or join a mastermind group;
- How he started his podcast;
- How podcasting can help your business;
Contact John: Links below.
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[28:03 – 31:21] Round of Insights
Apparent Failure: His W2 journey.
Digital Resource: Calendly
Most Recommended Book: The Wealth Of Connection
Daily Habit: Time with family
#1 Insight for Multifamily Investing: Be you, be bold, be willing to put yourself out there.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Philly: Primanti Bros.
“All of us want to make money but all of us also want to make an impact.’” – John Schuchman
“If you go to my Facebook I am not begging for business, never have, never will. I just share stories, be myself and the business comes’” – John Schuchman
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you’re enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.