Midori has owned several businesses for 25+ years and has worked with start-ups to Silicon Valley’s top 500 companies. Her entrepreneurial journey has had many ups and downs and the depression that can accompany it. Today, she takes the tough lessons she’s experienced to provide solutions for driven entrepreneurs, so they accelerate their success – with less drama. Fuel to Fire Accountability Groups is the company she founded to carry out this mission. It incorporates a proven goal-mapping framework, an accountability method, and mentorship to help members become laser-focused and overcome obstacles quicker to hit their most significant objectives.
We talked to Midori about how to navigate and change a business, goal setting, mindset, and the importance of systems.
Groundbreaker: Click here to learn how to raise more money and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01 – 04:22] Opening Segment
- Midori talks about her background;
- How she got started her business;
[04:22 – 15:53] Goal and Accountability Systems
- How to navigate and change a business;
- How you can leverage a personal mission statement;
- The importance of your business aligning with your goals;
- Why systems are so important;
[15:53 – 33:55] Goal Mapping
- How she launched her company and how she helps entrepreneurs;
- Why you need an accountability group;
- Reframing your mindset;
- Some of the tools you can use for goal setting;
- Midori talks about the goal mapping tool she created;
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[30:50 – 36:46] Round of Insights
Apparent Failure: The pandemic.
Digital Resource: Canva
Most Recommended Book: The Big Leap
Daily Habit: Meditation
#1 Insight for Achieving Big Goals: Stay focused.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Northern California: Willie’s Seafood
“When people surround themselves with other high level people, they excel far more quickly.’” – Midori Verity
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you’re enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.