Justin L. Conner is laser-focused on ensuring that middle-market multifamily investors preserve wealth and create lasting legacies. Justin brings immense experience to the Multifamily Investment Advisors team at KW Commercial. As a licensed Commercial Real Estate Broker with more than 16 years of experience, Justin has honed his skill at identifying and maximizing yield for multifamily investors throughout Chicago, Illinois, Northwest Indiana, and the Midwest.
We talked to Justin about partnerships, finding good places to invest, and his book “The 4 Pillars of Real Estate.”
Groundbreaker: Click here to learn how to raise more money and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01 – 06:27] Opening Segment
- Justin talks about his background;
- How he got familiar with the investment space;
- He talks about his first deal;
[06:27 – 17:10] Broker to Investor
- Why you should take action;
- He talks about how Joe Fairless’ show helped him;
- A blueprint to find the good places to invest;
- How finding a partner helped Justin grow;
- A partner with experience and complementary skills;;
[17:10 – 24:49] The 4 Pillars of Real Estate
- Justin talks about his book “The 4 Pillars of Real Estate”;
- The importance of risk management;
- A special offer for the listeners;
- What makes real estate a team sport;
- Justin talks about his course;
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[24:49 – 32:56] Round of Insights
Apparent Failure: Getting a deal that was too big to take on at the time.
Digital Resource: A bundle of education apps
Most Recommended Book: The Success Principles
Daily Habit: Gratitude
#1 Insight for Multifamily Investing: Just start.
Best Place to Grab a Chicago: Pizzeria Due
“There is enough meat on the bone for investors, the lender, and your investment team to get taken care of.’” – Justin Conner
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you’re enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.