Bryan Driscoll is a real estate investor, a digital marketing and SEO expert, and the co-founder of Motivated Leads, a digital marketing agency that helps investors expand their real estate portfolio by generating quality, motivated seller leads. Bryan has over a decade of experience doing SEO. He took his profits from the agency world and invested in to rental properties. He and his partner now realize that true wealth comes from real estate investing.
We talked to Bryan about leads and how to use them efficiently, how you can close deals faster, and digital marketing.
Groundbreaker: Click here to learn how to raise more money and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01 – 03:36] Opening Segment
- Bryan talks about his background;
- How he got into the rental space;
[03:36 – 17:21] Leads and Deals
- How building a skill can help;
- How to use leads efficiently;
- What to look for in a deal;
- How to close deals faster;
[17:21 – 25:36] Digital Marketing
- How you should approach marketing;
- How to qualify leads;
- The importance of speed when responding to leads;
- Hot to get traffic to your website;
- Some of the mistakes people make in digital marketing;
- How multifamily investors should approach digital marketing;
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[25:36 – 29:43] Round of Insights
Apparent Failure: Working too much.
Digital Resource: Russell Branson on funnels
Most Recommended Book: The Richest Man in Babylon
Daily Habit: Exercise
#1 Insight for Multifamily Investing: Be direct, don’t expect quick wins, do things consistently.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Pittsburgh: Manny’s
Click here to learn more.
“Be direct, don’t expect quick wins, do things consistently.’” – Bryan Driscoll
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you’re enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.