Aaron Fragnito is a Senior Managing Member and co-founder of Peoples Capital Group. Aaron is also the host of New Jersey Real Estate Network (NJREN), the Cash Flow Podcast (YouTube), and an adjunct professor at Rowan University while being a Full-Time real estate investor. Aaron has built an 8-figure Real Estate Portfolio and is a well-known name in the Real Estate investment market throughout New Jersey.
Aaron has completed 100+ real estate transactions as a realtor and another 100+ transactions as a real estate investor. He has helped over 100 people invest in real estate while raising over $10M in private capital. He has also been a guest on over 60 podcasts and also presents live webinars of his own on a monthly basis. Aaron enjoys speaking at events on a monthly basis to educate people about real estate investing.
Aaron holds a B.A in Business Management with a concentration in Entrepreneurship from Rowan University. Aaron focuses on building a strong relationship with his clients, understanding their goals and helping them execute them into reality.
We talked to Aaron about the New Jersey market, rent-controlled units, and his outlook for 2023.
Groundbreaker: Click here to learn how to raise more money and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01 – 04:29] Opening Segment
- Aaron talks about his background;
- He talks about People’s Capital Group and what they do;
[04:29 – 16:46] Investing in Landlord Unfriendly Markets
- He talks about how they established themselves in the New Jersey Market;
- How you can find less restrictive rent control and how it makes a difference;
- How you should approach working with rent-controlled units;
- Why you need to understand the political landscape to navigate a deal;
[16:46 – 29:10] What to expect from 2023
- How to make a deal and mitigate the risk that come from having rent control and restrictions ;
- What’s a non-taxable liquidity event;
- What makes the deals that Aaron makes different;
- Some of the concerns investors have when investing in syndications;
- Aaron talks about his new e-book;
- What to expect from 2023 in the real estate market
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[29:10 – 33:16] Round of Insights
Apparent Failure: Not doing well flipping high end homes.
Digital Resource: Appfolio
Most Recommended Book: Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Daily Habit: Excercise
#1 Insight for Multifamily Investing: Use the word no more than yes. It will make you money
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Sommerville, New Jersey: Mike’s Courtside Kitchen
Tweetable Quote: “When you are doing something well, when you are beating expectations stick to it and just improve those systems” – Aaron Fragnito
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you’re enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.