Nicole Gauthier is the Founder of Wicked Holdings; a real estate investment company focused on social change and community empowerment. She is a multifamily real estate investor, a mom of 2, and a woman dedicated to helping educate others on generational wealth and financial literacy.
We talked to Nicole about investing in land, why she started investing passively, and creating change through economic empowerment.
Groundbreaker: Click here to learn how to raise more money and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01 – 06:41] Opening Segment
- Nicole talks about her unique background;
- She talks about how she got into real estate investing;
[06:41 – 16:47] Land in Inner City
- She talks about how she first purchased a lot as her first investment;
- How to approach investing in the inner city;
- Where generational wealth starts;
- Challenges with buying land in the inner city;
- The importance of finding the best use of a property;
[16:47 – 31:01] Passive Investing
- How she started passive investing;
- How she immersed herself into multifamily investing;
- Why you should start as an LP;
- A free guide to passive investing;
- Why Nicole is trying to teach other people;
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[31:01 – 36:37] Round of Insights
Apparent Failure: A project going over budget unexpectedly.
Digital Resource: Calendly
Most Recommended Book: Who Not How
Daily Habit: Journaling
#1 Insight for Multifamily Investing: It’s a team sport.
Best Place to Grab a Houston: Uptown Sushi
Click here to learn more. To download Nicole’s free guide to passive investing
“In order for me to best understand how to operate as a great GP, I need to become an LP first.’” – Nicole Gauthier
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you’re enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.