As one of the country’s top business, real estate and peak performance luminaries, Rod Khleif has built over 24 businesses in his 40-year business career several of which have been worth tens of millions of dollars. He has also owned over 2000 properties.
We talked to Rod about overcoming challenges, how he lost $50,000,000 in 2008, overcoming limiting beliefs and how to navigate in today’s economic environment.
Groundbreaker: Click here to learn how to raise more money and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01 – 05:58] Opening Segment
- Rod talks about his background;
- How he got into real estate at a very young age;
- The mindset psychology
- How he lost $50,000,000 in 2008
[05:58 – 14:45] Overcoming Challenges
- Some of the biggest mindset challenges investors face;
- Why you shouldn’t be so analytical and take a step;
- Why you should play in your strengths;
- The importance of managing your focus;
- How to overcome limiting beliefs;
[14:45 – 32:32] Limiting Beliefs
- How to overcome limiting beliefs when finding deals;
- Understanding how you make adjustments to see better results;
- How to fail forward;
- Strategies to follow in the current economic landscape;
- How you can start your real estate business;
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[32:32 – 39:49] Round of Insights
Apparent Failure: Failing a number of businesses.
Digital Resource: Slack
Most Recommended Book: Turning Pro
Daily Habit: Meditative Gratitude Excercise
#1 Insight for Multifamily Investing: Just go do it for God’s sake.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Florida: Ruth’s Chris
“You’ve got to know your goals. You’ve got to know why you want those goals.’” – Rod Khleif
“Success is inevitable, just stick with it.’” – Rod Khleif
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you’re enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.