Over his career, James Prendamano has led a team that closed over 1500 deals, leased more than 1 million square feet of commercial space, and has effectuated more than 1 billion dollars in transactional real estate. During this time James shepherded the completion of transformative projects literally reshaping Staten Island; NYC’s commercial real estate landscape. Through discipline and subscribing to a lifelong learner mindset James’ expertise runs the real estate gamut.
We talked to James about his journey from brokerage to investing, coaching, leadership, and how to find opportunities across various asset classe
Groundbreaker: Click here to learn how to raise more money and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01] Opening Segment
- James talks about his background;
- He talks about how he got on the investment and equity side of real estate;
- How a coach led him to where he needed to be ;
- How you should act as a leader;
- Why you should take time to evaluate yourself to become a better leader.
- What puts a broker into a great position to become a passive investor;
[14:33] Brokerage to Investing
- James talks about his company;
- How to find opportunities across many different asset classes
- James talks about his podcast;
- How podcasting helped James in his journey;
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[26:25] Round of Insights
Apparent Failure: Not digesting the information he learned
Digital Resource: CRM
Most Recommended Book: The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Daily Habit: Doing his morning routine without fail
#1 Insight to Be A Successful Real Estate Investor: You’re never going to see a pro forma that doesn’t look good. Find what’s wrong, find the pinch points.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in New York: Denino’s Pizzeria & Tavern
“You’re never going to see a pro forma that doesn’t look good. Find what’s wrong, find the pinch points.” – James Prendamano
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you’re enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.