Jason Lee is a highly recognized real estate broker in the multifamily real estate industry. He has worked with several eight to ten figure real estate investors in San Diego County, helping them acquire, sell, and 1031 exchange in order to improve their portfolio.
In the last couple of years, Jason has represented over 100 investors and sold over $250,000,000 worth of real estate in San Diego County.
We talked to Jason about his $0 to $40,000,000 portfolio, the broker + investor duality, social media, branding, and what a broker expects from a buyer.
Groundbreaker: Click here to learn how to raise more money and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01] Opening Segment
- Jason talks about his background;
- Why you should be patient for the first year of commercial real estate;
- $0 to $40,000,000 portfolio;
- The importance of a good team and partner;
- How to leverage social media;
- How to approach your branding;
- What’s “Trustee” and it can help;
[12:41] The Broker + Investor Duality
- The interest rates and the shift in the market;
- The broker + investor duality;
- What kind of deals you should focus on;
- How podcasting helped Jason in his journey;
- What a broker expects from a buyer;
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[24:01] Round of Insights
Apparent Failure: His first listing as a broker
Digital Resource: Salesforce CRM
Most Recommended Book: How to Win Friends & Influence People
Daily Habit: Exercise, Meditating
#1 Insight for Multifamily Investing: Being conservative and taking calculated risk.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in San Diego: Animae
“A great team, a great partnership could take you a long way” – Jason Lee
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you’re enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.