Rama Krishna is the Founder of USHA Investment Group LLC. Rama Krishna is both an active and passive investor in multi-family apartment syndications. Equity partner in 750+ units’ multifamily assets, in FL, MD, and NC markets. GP in 64 units. With more than 15 years of experience as an IT professional, Rama Krishna brings his experience in Analyzing markets, underwriting deals, raising capital, and asset management.
We talked to Rama about what makes multifamily a better investment, how to build trust with brokers, and what to do as a limited and general partner.
Groundbreaker: Click here to learn how to raise more money and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01] Opening Segment
- Rama talks about his background;
- He talks about how he got started in the real estate industry;
- Why he prefers multifamily investing;
[04:34] A Successful Investor
- Key factors that make multifamily a better investment than single-family;
- The importance of a good location;
- What you should do to be a successful investor;
- How to build trust with brokers;
- Limited Partner vs. General Partner;
[12:41] Limited Partner vs. General Partner
- What to look for in a deal as a general and limited partner;
- How being an LP can help you as a general partner;
- How to be prepared as a GP;
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[24:01] Round of Insights
Apparent Failure: Not investing in good locations in the single family side.
Digital Resource: Mailchimp
Most Recommended Book: Becoming Supernatural
Daily Habit: Meditation
#1 Insight for Multifamily Investing: Invest in the right location and hyperfocus on that market.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Greensboro: Starbucks
“A great team, a great partnership could take you a long way” – Jason Lee
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you’re enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.