Saket Jain is the Founder and CEO of Impact Wealth Builders and is a #1 best-selling author, real estate investor, syndicator, tech enthusiast, and philanthropist. He has over 15+ years of experience in real estate investing. Over the last 5 years, Saket has taken a particular interest in class B and C multifamily apartments in markets that have strong fundamentals. Along with his partners, Saket has built a portfolio of over 2000 units totaling $200M in assets across several US markets. Additionally, Saket has committed his resources towards educating underprivileged kids, enabling them to join the next generation of wealth builders.
We talked to Saket about cashflow and impact, being a speculator vs. investor, and the importance of having an investment philosophy.
Groundbreaker: Click here to learn how to raise more money and speed up the syndication process by 80%!
[00:01 – 05:13] Opening Segment
- Saket talks about his background;
- He talks about being let go from his corporate job and what that led to;
- How he invested in 2k units across the US as an LP;
- How he is a general partner now in over $100,000,000 worth of assets;
[05:13 – 16:48] Cashflow for Freedom
- Using fear for empowerment;
- Appreciation or gambling?
- Why cashflow is a great way to financial freedom;
- Being a speculator VS Being an investor;
- What makes real estate investing simple;
[16:48 – 33:00] Investing for Impact
- He talks about his transition from being an LP to a GP;
- Some of the filters you can apply before deciding to work with a group;
- Why you should educate your investors;
- The importance of having an investment philosophy;
- The importance of education;
- How to make an impact;
- A special offer for listeners;
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[33:00 – 37:25] Round of Insights
Apparent Failure: His belief that a job is secure.
Digital Resource: Headspace
Most Recommended Book: Think Big!
Daily Habit: Meditation
#1 Insight for Multifamily Investing: It’s a team sport and it’s a business.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Raleigh, North Carolina:
To learn more click here. Click here to send an email to Saket.
“Fear could be debilitating or it could be empowering.’” – Saket Jain
“Nothing in life happens without a lesson behind it.’” – Saket Jain
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you’re enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.